Chisapani Nagarkot hiking
This short trek begins at Chisapani, a beautiful place with superb views of green sceneries and natural landscapes, and is 1 hour drive and 4 hours walk from Kathmandu. While starting to hike, you will enjoy the revelation of nature with the views of Langtang range, Everest range and Gaurishankar range. As you cross the ridge of Chisapani and move towards Shivapuri National Park, you will enjoy the splendor of nature as well as the traditional lifestyle of people living in these remote villages.
We suggest the following 4-days tour for 2 people:
Day 1: Kathmandu to Sundarijal then Chisapani 2215 m (1 hour by bus + 4-5 hours hiking).
Day 2: Chisapani to Nagarkot 1932 m (4-5 hours hiking).
Day 3: Nagarkot to Dulikhel (4-5 hours walking).
Day 4: Dulikhel to Kathmandu (1 hour by bus).
Our package includes:
- Language speaking guide service (salary, all lodging and meals).
- Porter service (salary, all lodging and meals).
- Permits (Shivapuri national park entry fee).
- Private car from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Dulikhel to Kathmandu.
- Trekking accommodation in lodge - tea house with breakfast, lunch and dinner (twin sharing room).
Our package does not include:
- Hard and soft table drinks such as Coke, Fanta, mineral water, dessert etc...
- Personal travel insurance.
- Rescue operation charge.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.