Ghorepani Poon Hill short trek
Ghorepani Poon Hill is a short and panoramic trek in the Annapurna region. This short trek allows you to walk through the green forest and ridge looking upon Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Fishtail Mountains. Ghorepani Poon hill is one of the easiest and most naturally significant trekking area in Nepal. The entire Ghorepani area is densely forested with rhododendrons, the national flower of Nepal. Every spring, red blossoms cover these forests, creating a magnificent blanket of red in the backdrop of the Annapurna range.
Please find below our proposed 3 days Ghorepani Poon hill trekking itinerary. This itinerary is flexible and can be customized based on your requirements:
Day 1: Pokhara to Ghandruk by bus (2 to 3 hours) then walking to Tadapani 2720 m (3 to 4 hours), overnight at guest house.
Day 2: Tadapani to Ghorepani 2855 m walking (3 to 4 hours) overnight at guest house.
Day 3: Ghorepani to Pokhara (2721 m) early in the morning hike up to Poon Hill for sun rise views, then breakfast and continue walking to Birethati (4 to 5 hours) and by bus (2 to 3 hours), overnight at Lake side guest house.
Our package includes:
- English speaking guide and porter (2 trekkers 1 porter).
- Hiking accommodation in lodge / tea house with breakfast, lunch and dinner (twin share room).
- Private car from Pokhara to Newbridge and back to Pokhara.
Our package does not include:
- Hard and soft table drinks such as Coke, Fanta, mineral water, dessert etc...
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.