Namo Buddha is a famous ancient Buddhist Monastery in Nepal situated at 1750 m high. The monastery is surrounded by Tamang settlements. There is a special Buddhist legend about King Mahasattva offering his body to a hungry tigress at this very special place which makes Namo Buddha a holy site for Buddhist people
After breakfast, our TT4FT tour leader will take you to Namo Buddha via Dhulikhel. We will drive to Dhulikhel by private car then we will hike for 4 hours until we reach Namo Buddha. It is located about 30 km from Kathmandu. You will see wonderful panoramic views of the Langtang, Everest and Gaurishankar ranges.
Our package includes:
- Language speaking tour guide.
- Lunch in tea house.
- Private car from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel and back to Kathmandu.
Our package does not include:
- Hard and soft table drinks such as Coke, Fanta, mineral water, dessert etc...
- Personal travel insurance.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.